vendredi 22 avril 2022

Laravel - how to stop The GET method is not supported for this route from showing

So I have tried looking for an answer to this but I havent had any luck. so context first I have a fully working laravel project with loads of different routes. I'm currently testing it and one of my tests was to check if a user were to use a delete or post route from the URL, I didn't know what the application would do honestly and it outputed the typical : The GET method is not supported for this route. Supported methods: DELETE which I have seen a million times so my question is

Is there a way to stop this error from coming up and instead output an error screen or simply redirect to a different view.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/AU3mcCW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire