mardi 24 mai 2022

Why Respones api time in cloudflare is much more than local server?

If the local time arrives at 200 ms, it reaches 3 seconds in the cloudflare.Why is there such a difference between the ttfb time, even though both Local and cloudflare are the same project? There is also caching Everything in the cloudflare.But I don't understand why there is such a difference ttbf time.

[(local : ttfb = 200.03ms,content download = 6.66ms ),(cloudflare: ttfb = 3.64s, contnet download = 182.06ms)]

I did my best to increase the speed of my website api, and I haven't got the desired result yet.I have also done caching in my web application. I have checked the speed of the controller very carefully through many monitoring tools.Checked by Monitoring tool, my query's average time also comes around 50 ms.

Is this a problem? If so, what is the solution?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/UIygoAm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire