dimanche 21 août 2022

Exception in UI \ view in section that is in comment - HTML PHP Laravel

I have a question, and I am new to laravel and html. I have a view, and in the view I have a certain code that is in comment. when I try to load the page it throws exception on this part of code, But why? If I remove the code completely it worked, so why the page loads the comments?

this the code:

 <!--  <td> Removed in and not to use
                    <input type="text" class="table-control p-r-20" name="dsp_fee_pct" value="" id="dsp_fee_pct">
                    <span class="table-control-addon-right">%</span>
                </td> -->

and this is the exception: enter image description here



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/lC8dcIe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire