jeudi 1 septembre 2022

I want to read all my received emails and download the attachments in the mail from Gmail through Laravel. I don't want to send email is it possible?

I am working on a project in which I want to read the recieved mails from my gmail account/ or basically i want that attachment linked in a mail i want to downlownload that attachment through my laravel app is it possible if it is then let me know the method how can i do that ....in simple words my task is to get the attachment from the mails and save it in my directory... Thank you for your time!

MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=mailhog
MAIL_PORT=1025
MAIL_USERNAME=null
MAIL_PASSWORD=null
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS="hello@example.com"
MAIL_FROM_NAME="${APP_NAME}"


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/7LYFyWM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire