lundi 12 décembre 2022

Single Signin For All Subdomain Or Projects?

Hy All Hope All Are Fine. First Of All Sorry For My English And I Am Totally New And didn't Know About Php My Sql Etc, So Lets Start My Questions With Detail I Purchased too many Projects subdomain1.maindomain subdomain2.maindomain subdomain3.maindomain subdomain4.maindomain May Be In Future I Will Add More Now Simply I Want Single Login For All Subdomains, Mean That User Can Signup In One Of Any Domain But Can Login For All Subdomain As Same Signup For any One Of Above Domain. My Sql Database User Is Same But Mysql Database Is Different One From Other Every Subdomain or Domain Has It's Own Database. Please Tell Me Is It Possible To Login As A One???? Please If It Is Possible Share With Detail Because I Am New. I Did't Try Any Method



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/lMovgq2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire