mardi 7 février 2023

Datadog: Manual Instrumentation in Laravel 5

I'm trying to manually add datadog tracing for my method in laravel. This involves creating a span on top of existing spans. I read this issue and tried both solutions but neither worked.

In the first approach, I ended up getting errors about dd_trace not being found (in my provider) even though dd_trace was up and running. I tried using \DDTrace\trace_method but I got errors about DDTrace not being found even though i could use DDTrace in my controller

In the second approach, I did not get any errors but nothing showed up in my datadog UI.

Not sure why this is happening. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/lF2CESU
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire