dimanche 12 mars 2023

White Blank Page in a Laravel Project Rather Than Showing Error

I'm so tired! Due to any kind of error in my laravel project running on localhost, I am getting blank white page! Running from XAMPP's htdocs, at least the routes that have no errors are coming up fine, although routes with error are showing blank white page. Running the project via "php artisan serve" command gives this type of error.

**

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\pstu\server.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in Unknown on line 0

**

Please don't give me the solutions like here (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27192237/laravel-5-env-local-debug-true-no-errors-shown). I have already tried everything of this link, Nothing worked for me.

Please don't give me the solutions like here text. I have already tried everything of this link, Nothing worked for me.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/IbRu3BG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire