mercredi 9 août 2023

laravel 5 error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1305 SAVEPOINT trans2 does not exist

I have a question about Laravel 5.7. I have a multi-tenant project, and the issue is that when generating migrations, the admin is created without any problems. However, when I try to create a client, the client's database is not created, and the following error appears:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1305 SAVEPOINT trans2 does not exist

The problem seems to be related to the database, in my case, mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.43, Laravel 5.7 and PHP 7.4.33. I hope someone has found a solution. Thanks in advance.

Add my MySQL user in the .env file, but it's not creating the client's database.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/PbpyUcV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire