lundi 23 octobre 2023

I have error while i copy laravel project from shared hosting to local

I want to copy laravel from shared hosting into my computer and run it from xampp server this is my road:

  1. i'm compress public_html folder from host
  2. download it and extract in xampp/htacess/project_name directory
  3. i was export database from server and import in local phpmyadmin
  4. delete vender directory and run composer install
  5. edit config/database.php with my local database information
  6. edit .env file with local information after all i run php artisan serve and i get this error screenshot avilable up there does anybody can help me

enter image description here



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/K3CAumj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire