mardi 28 novembre 2023

Selenium Appium App Crashed And Returns A Failed Cases

So I have a Selenium Appium Python script for my testing purpose. I created the UI website using Laravel.

My script consists of around 3 test cases: def test_login_success def test_less_phone_number def test_more_phone_number

this is my LoginScriptController:

<?php

namespace App\Http\Controllers;

use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\File;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Storage;

class LoginScriptController extends Controller
{
    public function runLoginScript()
    {
        $command = 'pytest ../automation/app.py -k "test_login_success or test_less_phone_number or test_more_phone_number" 2>&1';
        exec($command, $output, $returnCode);

        if ($returnCode === 0) {
            return response('Script executed successfully', 200);
        } else {
            return response('Script encountered an error', 500);
        }
    }
}

When I click the button "Run test" on my website UI, the app always breaks down (crashed) and the first test case stopped (returns a Failed status). I already tried running it manually from my terminal using pytest app.py -k "test_login_success or test_less_phone_number or test_more_phone_number" but it works ok (returns PASSED status for all cases).

I can't find what's making my app breaks down



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/VZYeyFP
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire