dimanche 18 août 2019

Bitbucket pipeline failing after removal of --network=host due to security updates from bitbucket

I am quite new to the docker world, any help or pointers to resolve this would be appreciated. Its been few days I am trying to find a workaround with no luck yet.

I had a docker pipeline already setup which is used for testing the code after each git push and then if its successful, the deploy pipeline begins and runs. The pipelines are currently failing at testing after bitbucket disabled the --network=host and I am not sure what should be a solution in my case.

I am getting this error:

docker run --name=myapache_container -p 443:443 -p 80:80 -d -v "pwd:/var/www/mycodepackage" --add-host=lti-api.mydomain.test:127.0.0.1 --add-host=mysql:127.0.0.1 --add-host=mailhog:127.0.0.1 --network=host $DOCKER_HUB_USERNAME/mycodepackage:latestdocker: Error response from daemon: cannot share the host's network namespace when user namespaces are enabled.

To counter this, if I remove --network=host parameter in my docker run command it fails with permission issues in the container when I do chown in next steps in pipeline which wasn't the case happening before:

docker exec myapache_container chown -Rv www-data:www-data /var/www/mycodepackage/storage failed to change ownership of '/var/www/mycodepackage/storage/logs/.gitignore' from nobody:nogroup to www-data:www-data



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2MpgdiN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire