samedi 17 août 2019

Error passing values from function to a controller as an object

I have the following code:

        $storedToken = getStoredToken();

        /**
         * Verify if the stored token has expired.
         */
        if ($storedToken->hasExpired()) {

            /**
             * If the stored token has expired, then you request a new one.
             */
            $newToken = $provider->getAccessToken('refresh_token', [
                'refresh_token' => $storedToken->getRefreshToken()

In my db I have the following fields:

  • token
  • refreshtoken
  • expires

I tried:

public function StoredToken(){
    $user = Auth::user(); //data is on users table.
    return $refreshtoken = $user->melirefreshtoken; //eg.

}

But with no success. I cannot find the way to create a function to create an object passing all the information.

Right now I received error:

Call to undefined function App\Http\Controllers\getStoredToken()

any help appreciated.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2Z8Cd3z
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire