mardi 20 août 2019

How to use Sync in ManytoMany and add statut to pivot table

I have three table and i'm in a many to many relationship.

Table "semaine"

id | name |

Table "bitheme"

id | namebitheme

Table "bitheme_semaine". In it i add a new "statut" columns

bitheme_id | semaine_id | statut

In my case I can have a status of 1 or 2 if the relationship exists (in database it"s 1 by defaut on this field).

In my edit form i have to checkbox :

<input type="checkbox" name="bithemes[]" value=""> </input>
                        <input type="checkbox" name="statut[]" value=""> </input>

I synchronize my table as well :

  $semaine->update($request->all());
    $semaine->bithemes()->sync($request->input('bithemes', []));

But i also want to synchronize the status if it is checked. So I added in the relationship of my Semaine model :

 public function bithemes()
{
    return $this->belongsToMany(Bitheme::class)->withPivot('statut');
}

and i try to test synchronize with :

$semaine->bithemes()->sync($request->input('bithemes', []), ['statut' => 2]);

But the statut is never synchronized.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/30nL3vQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire