samedi 13 juin 2020

Laravel DB connection not refreshing after changing the config

This is my database connection which I have specified.

'mysql_test' => [
          'driver' => 'mysql',
          'host' => env('DB_HOST', '127.0.0.1'),
          'port' => env('DB_PORT', '3306'),
          'database'=> '',
          'username' => env('DB_USERNAME', 'forge'),
          'password' => env('DB_PASSWORD', ''),
          'unix_socket' => env('DB_SOCKET', ''),
          'charset' => 'utf8mb4',
          'collation' => 'utf8mb4_unicode_ci',
          'prefix' => '',
          'prefix_indexes' => true,
          'strict' => true,
          'engine' => null,
      ],

Now I am trying to change the database value from the code and then connection to the database like this

 for( $i = 1; $i <=4 ; $i++)
    {
      $db='test_'.$i;
    DB::connection('mysql_test')->statement('CREATE DATABASE '.$db.';' );

   Config::set('database.connections.mysql_test.database' , $db);
    error_log(config('database.connections.mysql_test.database'));
    DB::reconnect('mysql_test');
    error_log(DB::connection('mysql_test')->getDatabaseName());

  }

config value is getting changed as on the first error_log, I am getting my changed config value. But when I connect back again to the same connection with the updated config, I am not getting my database name. Connection is not getting associated to any database.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/30GejRs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire