mercredi 30 septembre 2015

How to set headers for forwarded request

My controller's methods require a header to be set, e.g. X-Authorization. After a new object has been created (store action), I do a forward to show the newly created object (show action):

$request = Request::create(route('api.v1.b.show', ['booking' => 4]), 'GET');
Request::replace($request->input());
return Route::dispatch($request);

The forwarding works ok if I disable the authorization check, but it fails otherwise. ie. the header has gone. I would like to copy the request header, which I can get with Request::header('X-Authorization') into the forwarded request. Is it possible?

I have tried without success to do $request->header('X-Authorization', 'xxxxx'). Also tried PHP's header() before the dispatch and didn't work.

Any ideas? Cheers



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1FElA5g
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire