mardi 29 août 2017

How to keep the previous form parameter to current form, after validation

I have 2 forms, form A + B

I choose an option from form A and passes great to form B.

After validation of the form B tho I loose selected option from the form A.

In the Controller of the form B I get the option from the form A like this

$option = $request->option;

and I pass it to the view like this:

return view('formB', ['option' => $option]);

Depending the option I show dynamic different title and different form.

So i have 2 questions:

  1. How can i keep the option after validation and
  2. Is this the right way to do the 2-step forms?

I hope that I was clear enough :)

Thanks in advance



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2wFkMNN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire