mercredi 30 août 2017

Laravel Login works great on local machine but not on server

I just copied my local Laravel project to a live server and encountered an issue I never had before. When I try to login with the builtin laravel register/login form it redirects right back to the login form. It doesn't show an error, nor are there any errors in the log so i'm not sure what to look for. This has been driving me nuts all day. I'm not sure which code to show but this is my routes.php

Route::controllers([
    'auth' => 'Auth\AuthController',
    'password' => 'Auth\PasswordController',
]);

This is my authenticate.php

public function handle($request, Closure $next)
{
    if ($this->auth->guest())
    {
        if ($request->ajax())
        {
            return response('Unauthorized.', 401);
        }
        else
        {

            return redirect()->guest('auth/login');
        }
    }

    return $next($request);
}

My authcontroller.php

public function __construct(Guard $auth, Registrar $registrar)
    {

            $this->auth = $auth;
            $this->registrar = $registrar;
            $this->middleware('guest', ['except' => 'getLogout']);

    }

I'm not sure what else I would need to show...

PS. Just to make sure, I created a new user on the live server and tried to log in, didn't work either. Can this be some token issue?

(Laravel 5.0.35)

Any help would be highly appreciated... Thank you!



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2wiixyW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire