mardi 28 novembre 2017

Supervisor stops/terminates before timeout

I know this might be a hard question as it concerns supervisord queueing but I hope someone would be able to try and think with me to solve an application-breaking problem.

The scenario I'm in at the moment is that I have an application that runs huge imports, each on its own supervisor thread/proc and even though the timeout of the queue is set to either 0 or 3600, the supervisor queue keeps terminating before the 3600 mark, generally after about 30-40 minutes.

I've tracked the RAM- & CPU-usage for an import but this could not be the problem as I am using max. 2GB / 8GB ram and the CPU is using only 1 thread with around 20% usage.

My supervisor queue looks as follows:

[program:laravel_queue]
process_name=%(program_name)s_%(process_num)02d
command=php /var/www/application/artisan queue:work --sleep=3 --tries=1 --queue=application --timeout=0
autostart=true
autorestart=true
user=administrator
numprocs=4
redirect_stderr=true
stdout_logfile=/var/www/application/storage/logs/queue/laravel_queue.out.log
stderr_logfile=/var/www/application/storage/logs/queue/laravel_queue.err.log

I've tried the same variant with --timeout=3600, but the queue still terminates at about 40 minutes.

I'm running the same setup in a Homestead/Laravel VM, and it runs perfectly in the Homestead VM.

Am I missing some redis configuration setting that terminates connections after 40 minutes? I'm running a cluster-system where there is 1 seperate - remote - redis-server which the application(s) talk to.

I want to provide more information but I'm not sure what more I could provide that would be helpful, so if you have any thoughts, I'm probably willing to provide most information.

Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2hYCGlS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire