mercredi 29 novembre 2017

why will laravel say all of a sudden Cannot end a section without first starting one in laravel 5.1

@section("page_title", "Home Page")@stop @section("body_class", "page-homepage navigation-fixed-top page-slider")@stop

The above code works just fine for as long as I can remember then yesterday, I ran composer install then aborted in the middle of it.

Afterwards, I started getting the error Cannot end a section without first starting one. I realized the @stop must be removed. I removed it, and everything is fine now, however, I will like to know why @stop suddenly started giving problems.

The version of laravel I was using when @stop started giving problems is Laravel Framework version 5.1.23 (LTS) and the current version which is giving problems with @stop is Laravel Framework version 5.1.46 (LTS)



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2Af15xD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire