vendredi 22 juin 2018

laravel 5.6 fetching data from database to view

I'm facing an issue on understanding the content of the index function in the controller

I'm trying to get all the posts from my posts table into a view

my index function

public function index()
{
    $posts=\App\post::all();
    return view('MainViews.welcome',compact('posts'));
}

my view

   <div class="row">
    @foreach($posts as $post)
      <div class='col-md-8'>
        <div class="post"></div>
             h3></h3>
          <a href="#" class="btn btn-primary">read it</a>
          <p>
          </p>
        </div>
      @endforeach
     </div>

I'm getting Undefined variable error and highlighting @foreach

and I have a question when to use compact and when I can user an array



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2tu7ss9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire