mercredi 13 juin 2018

Tymon\JWTAuth::toUser error: A token is required

I have a Larvel API that uses Tymon\JWTAuth to authenticate the user.

It is working fine.

For some reasons I have also a non-guarded route in web.php:

Route::get('myroute', 'MyController@mymethod');

The code of MyController@mymethod is the following:

$user = JWTAuth::toUser($request->input('token'));

// I tried also this:
// JWTAuth::setToken($request->input('token'));
// $user = JWTAuth::authenticate();

And I call the route using this url in the browser: /myroute?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGci....

The problem is that I have an exception in JWT.php:

Tymon \ JWTAuth \ Exceptions \ JWTException A token is required

JWT.php

protected function requireToken()
{
    if (! $this->token) {
        throw new JWTException('A token is required');
    }
}

How can I decode the token that is passed as URL parameter and not in the header of the request?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2HMw0Bs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire