dimanche 30 septembre 2018

How can I have my mobile view in a container-fluid and the desktop site in a container?

I'm building a website using laravel and bootstrap 3. When I apply a .container class the site displays well on medium and large screen sizes but too small on smaller devices like phones (with huge padding on both sides). And when I apply the .container-flud class, it displays well in smaller devices and covers the whole screen in large devices (which I don't want).

So what I want is to have the mobile view in container-fluid and medium and large screen view in a container. Is this possible? and how can I achieve this?

I'm using bootstrap 3

Any help is highly appreciated



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2P15Ijo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire