mercredi 26 septembre 2018

Laravel - Create web service for mobile app and verify register request by SMS

This is the first time I am building a Laravel web service for mobile app, so I am not sure if I am doing right, even if it works. When a user asks for registration from app via a form consisting of name, mobile, email, password, password_confirmation, a 5 digits code must be sent to its mobile via SMS , then it must reply that SMS to web service to verify its mobile number, if it is valid, I return an app_token for that user and store this token in the database. By this token and user's email I can verify requests coming from that user are valid.

This is the architecture of What I am going to do

enter image description here

This is the details if steps:

  1. At Step 1 form consisting of name, mobile, email, password, password_confirmation is sent to the server.
  2. Web service stores the user as inactive in the database and creates a 5 digits code for this user. It also stores the code in the database for this inactive user. Then at step 2 it asks the SMS system to send the codeto the mobile number.
  3. At step 3 the user must reply the pair (SMS, email) to the server.
  4. If the SMS is associated with the given email in the database, then I generate an app_token for the user and return it via JSON to the application and store this app_token in the database.

So the User table consists of name, mobile, email, password, remember_token, created_at, updated_at, app_token, app_token_expire.

To implement this I create a post route for each step and simply manage this using a function.

I would like to know if this process is right? Like I said this is the first I'm going to create such application so I have no idea about the right way of doing this. Any advice for architecture and implementation would be appreciated.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2OUjMeL
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire