jeudi 31 janvier 2019

by npm compilation it changes the image path

I am using the Laravel framework with npm. In the scss file i have image path:

background-image: url("../../img/frontend/payments.png");

by compilation when I open the styles.css and look for that image the path is the following:

background-image: url(/images/payments.png?464788fabc66a26cf02344b0dcbcdde2);

How can I change that path, because all my images are in img/ folder.

There is another thing which is bothering me. I need to copy the payments.png in the resources/sass folder, which is copying tha that picture in public/images. So i have the duplicate of each picture. Is it somehow possible to stay all my images in the public/img folder ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2Bd6a9n
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire