mardi 29 janvier 2019

I can't fetch my data form controller use static method

i can't get my value i use larave 5.7

Here is My error

Trying to get property 'recive_inst_no' of non-object (View: D:\xampp\htdocs\ngo\resources\views\ngo\admin\running_loan_list.blade.php)

Controller

public static function get_paid_installment($account_no,$loan_no){
     $data = Installment::orderBy('id','DESC')->where('account_no',$account_no)->where('loan_no',$loan_no)->first();
     return $data->recive_inst_no;

}

Font page I want to show here

echo $paid_inst = \App\Http\Controllers\Admin\LoanController::get_paid_installment($loan_list->account_no,$loan_list->loan_no);



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://bit.ly/2G83UDB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire