vendredi 18 septembre 2020

Laravel Xethron migration generator not working for php7.0.3

I ran composer require --dev "xethron/migrations-generator" on my local system which runs on php7.4 and it works well.

But on running the command on my server which runs on php7.0.3, I get the error

doctrine/inflector v1.3.0 requires php ^7.1 -> your PHP version (7.0.33) does not satisfy that requirement.

I'm not allowed at my company to upgrade the server's php version because it might break other things. I've tried looking for alternative libraries to help generate migration files for laravel running on php7.0 but couldn't find.

Please any suggestion on what I can do?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2EgjNJQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire