mercredi 23 septembre 2020

Laravel/homestead - No input file specified

I'm new to Laravel, trying to set up very first website, but getting "No input file specified" when trying to open my website "belekas.test" I believe that my yaml and hosts files are correct, but will include pictures of it.

Things I have tried:

vagrant halt

vagrant up

vagrant ssh

vagrant reload --provision

serve homestead.app public

sudo service nginx restart

yaml:

ip: "192.168.10.10"
memory: 2048
cpus: 1
provider: virtualbox


folders:
    - map: ~/Laravel
      to: /home/vagrant/Laravel

sites:
    - map: belekas.test
      to: /home/vagrant/Laravel/belekas/public

databases:
    - homestead

hosts: 192.168.10.10 belekas.test

that's how my terminal looks like:

enter image description here

Update: After running vagrant up --provision and vagrant reload --provision few times, my page load into another Class 'Illuminate\Session\Store' not found error

enter image description here



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3cqi9SD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire