mercredi 16 décembre 2020

Assets URL not working properly on the server on my Laravel 5.5 project

I've my project at hudsonair.com.au developed on Laravel 5.5. The website pages function normal as they should. But the url for assets such as images, css & js files are not working. I've uploaded the exact same copy of my url to another site innovdemo.com.au/hudson-ecom and the site works normally as it should. I even talked with my hosting provider and they said that there was a redirect issue on my project that was causing the issue. But I couldn't figure it out as the project is working normally as it should both on my local machine and on the other domain. Can anyone help me get through this? Thanks in advance.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3r5mIss
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire