dimanche 27 décembre 2020

Twilio Received an error from MediaStream

I am trying to integrate Twilio in my Laravel application so far I was doing great generated the access token, created the device but when I run device.connect(param) it give me this error in the console.

twilio.min.js:99 Received an error from MediaStream: Error code: 31000

I have searched the twilio documentation for this error but couldn't resolve it can anyone please help me out with this. Here's my code.

JS

function callCustomer(phoneNumber) {
    alert(phoneNumber);
    $.get("/token", {forPage: window.location.pathname}, function (data) {
        const device = new Twilio.Device();
        var params = {"phoneNumber": phoneNumber};
        device.setup(data);
        device.connect(params);
    });
}

Here is the picture of complete console error.

enter image description here

According to the error it says something about stable connection and I do have stable connection which works perfectly fine when I was working on other projects. Any hint or code will be appreciated thank you.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/34PeA5H
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire