vendredi 7 mai 2021

Laravel 5 500server error triggering events

I'm pushing to production a small laravel 5 project developed by Xamp. In local version all run right and also in production pages go well(made from db source or by views...) but after some events ( like login , log out, or register for example) I receive a 500 server error. The events tigged (so I register the user on db or made login right..) but it look likes the "retur redirect" part of code crashsed! Strainge thing is that if I refresh the 500server error page now it shows the page correctly! Do you have some idea? I'm deploying using Godaddy host, so shared server coping into public_html the /public files...could be this the difference with localhost?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/2RxiGeX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire