mardi 18 mai 2021

Unable to export data in laravel due to 'Proxy Error'

I have developed laravel application with MySQL database. I try to download more than 5k data. But I am getting the below error from the browser.

Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could not handle the request Reason: Error reading from remote server

The same query I am using for displaying data(datatable). But the datatable data is loading within 3 minutes I have increase PHP memory size to 2048Mb. I am using docker environment. There is more than 300K data in a particular database.

Can anyone help me to fix this issue?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3eWlHyy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire