vendredi 27 août 2021

Invalid IFSC number. The number should be 11 digits in the format ABCD0123456 on stripe

I am using Cartalyst\Stripe\Stripe I have an issue with creating a bank account token for the Indian bank account

here is my code

`

$token = $stripe->tokens()->create([
  'bank_account' => [
    'object'=>'bank_account',
    'country' => 'IN',
    'currency' => 'INR',
    'account_holder_name' => 'Jenny Rosen',
    'account_holder_type' => 'individual',
    'routing_number' => '110000000',
    'account_number' => '000123456789',
    'default_for_currency'=>'false'
    
  ],
]);

`

I am getting this error Invalid IFSC number. The number should be 11 digits in the format ABCD0123456.

Version I am using "laravel/framework": "5.5.", "cartalyst/stripe-laravel": "7.0."



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3zpDE0t
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire