jeudi 2 septembre 2021

read content from PDF with php

firt, sorry for my question, that maybe it´s something confuse

I need read content from pdfs with same structure. This PDF have a phone number information and address, name, etc from client. I need read this files to import to my DB and to do call-center to my busines. I was created a importer with csv, but now i need import this data from PDF. My pdfs, it´s, for example:

enter image description here

I need get nombre, domicilio, telefonos and other data ignore them. I´m reading that i can to do this and i can show that i can to use FPDF library, but never i need this and i don´t know how i can to do. i can´t provide code because I have not started yet to write code, i´m reading in forums, and libraries and in this site and i want to do something good.

I appreciate very much if anybody can guide me in this problem. What it´s the best way to do this ? what it´s one better library to read pdf ? i need library to read pdf ?.

My web application it´s developed in laravel 5.6

thanks for read, and sorry for my question and my english



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3zFf8bS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire