lundi 8 novembre 2021

create dynamically checkbox in blade

I´m traying to create list of checkbox in my blade with all roles that i have in my DB. I´m doing loop to get all roles and if to check that roles have this user that i´m doing edit:

@foreach($roles as $rol)
   @foreach ($selRoles as $role)
     @if ($role == $rol->id)
        <div class="col-md-4">
          <input type="checkbox" name="rol" checked=checked class="form-check-input" value="" id="">
          
       </div>
     @else
      <div class="col-md-4">
         <input type="checkbox" name="rol" class="form-check-input" value="" id="">
         
      </div>                                                   
     @endif
   @endforeach
@endforeach

With this code, my problem it´s that all my roles it´s duplicated. In my controller i have this:

public function edit(User $usuario)
    {
        $roles = Bouncer::role()->orderBy('title', 'DESC')->get();
        $selRoles = $usuario->roles->pluck('id')->toArray(); //selRoles it´s roles from user
    
        $usuario->load('roles');

        return view('admin.empleados.edit', compact('usuario', 'roles','selRoles'));
    }

and retult in blade it´s:

teleoperadora
teleoperadora
teleoperadora
repartidor
repartidor
repartidor
prueba
prueba
prueba
Jefe de equipo
Jefe de equipo
Jefe de equipo
jefa-sala
jefa-sala
jefa-sala
instalador
instalador

for example. I don´t know that i´m doing bad for get this result in my blade. Anybody can help me please?

Thanks for read and help. Sorry for my english



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3FbLayD
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire