lundi 22 novembre 2021

Laravel Roles and permission manipulation

I had a long read and application of the Laravel roles and permissions and was wondering if it's possible to remove the roles layer and directly assign permissions to users.

eg. instead of creating a role that has several permissions, roles_has_permissions, I could create users that has permission, user_has_permission.

In theory, it makes sense but in implementation, I am concerned with the fact that we are removing a layer that is an integral part of the said library. I couldn't find much information about such manipulation and I would really like some input and opinion on the matter.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/3cCP4UC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire