mercredi 22 juin 2022

Error when trying to install Laravel Via Composer

I already have Composer and XAMPP installed. But when I try to use composer create-project laravel/laravel example-app command to create a new project by using Composer directly I throws some errors

C:\Users\HP>composer create-project laravel/laravel example-app
Creating a "laravel/laravel" project at "./example-app"
Installing laravel/laravel (v9.1.10)
  - Installing laravel/laravel (v9.1.10): Extracting archive
Created project in C:\Users\HP\example-app

In CreateProjectCommand.php line 497:

  chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2)


create-project [-s|--stability STABILITY] [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--prefer-install PREFER-INSTALL] [--repository REPOSITORY] [--repository-url REPOSITORY-URL] [--add-repository] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-scripts] [--no-progress] [--no-secure-http] [--keep-vcs] [--remove-vcs] [--no-install] [--ignore-platform-req IGNORE-PLATFORM-REQ] [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--ask] [--] [<package> [<directory> [<version>]]]


C:\Users\HP>

I have tried:

  1. Reinstalling Composer
  2. Changing folder where I want to create my project
  3. Using the composer global require laravel/installer I'm using Composer version 2.3.7 and PHP Version 8.1.6. Im trying to install laravel 9 and my XAMPP is version 3.3.0


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/tMi4wYf
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire