mercredi 8 juin 2022

View [views.create] not found [closed]

I do not even know what should I do more?

this is my web.php

use App\Http\Controllers\HomeController;

 Route::get('/home', [HomeController::class,'index']); // have another version no worry

This is controller:

class HomeController extends Controller
{

    public function index()
{
    //
    return view('views.create');
}

this is view:

create.blade.php  // in views folder

sdhfbskdfnkds

What did I miss? Why does appear this error? I did lots of things:

composer update
php artisan config:cache
php artisan cache:clear
checked folders - views, sessions,cache in storage
re installed laravel 


from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/5sFpD8R
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire