mercredi 27 juillet 2022

Laravel 5.5.50 not resetting password

Good day programmers, I'm using laravel 5.5.50 and I don't intend to reinvent the wheel so I'm using the default password reset. Normally everything goes fine;

  1. I clicked on forgot password
  2. I put my email and send password reset link
  3. I go to my email and click the link
  4. The link takes me to reset page then I put my new password
  5. The password change is successful then it redirects me to my user dashboard

But when I logout and login again with the new password, it says incorrect. In fact the password was not changed at all. How do I rectify this please. I am new to laravel



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/YpfQD35
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire