lundi 4 juillet 2022

whereJsonContains is not working with array of strings

I have a JSON stored on to my table column valid_dates:

{"weeks": [8], "endDate": "2022-06-02", "startDate": "2022-07-03"}

I am generating dates range by:

$from = Carbon::now()->addDays(-200);
        $from = Carbon::now()->addDays(-200);
        $to = Carbon::now();
        $past_dates = CarbonPeriod::create($from, $to)->toArray();
        $date_strings = [];
        foreach ($past_dates as $date) {
            $date_strings[] = $date->format('Y-m-d');
        }

Now when I have all the date in $date_strings array according to the format in database, when I try to query it via whereJsonContains():

->whereJsonContains('valid_dates->startDate',[$date_strings]) // this doesn't work

Nothing is returned however there are records with matching dates, but the opposite is the case when I try using a single date here as:

->whereJsonContains('valid_dates->startDate','2022-07-03') //this works

I wonder what could I be missing here, I have also checked Laravel docs and found the syntax similar to what I have.

Moreover is there any relaible way to compare data in whereJsonContains() using operators?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/h2XPBI3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire