lundi 17 octobre 2022

Advise for Laravel multi tenant SSL

I was planning to build a multi tenant (Saas) by using laravel. In my application context, every stores that created from my application will automatically be issued a sub domain with the SSL for that sub domain and users are allowed to user their own domain with their own SSL.

But there’s one issue here, how I am going to generate that sub domain free SSL automatically and also allows users to upload their SSL certificates files. My current tech stack is using NGINX, laravel and NextJS.

I have broken down my Saas platform to become completely isolated frontend and backend. In fact, the sub domain is served by the NextJS.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/UJrc92R
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire