jeudi 20 octobre 2022

after updating PHP to 7.4 my BarcodeGeneratorHTML crashed | Laravel,PHP

i used to use my Laravel Project with PhP 5.6 and i'm using barcode Gnerator for my project some where and to do this i use this package .

laravel/laravel barcode_blog

now i upgraded my PhP To 7.4 (note: didn't upgrade my laravel yet). everything is working fine just when i search for a spasific barcode i got this error :

ErrorException in BarcodeGenerator.php line 293: 
Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated (View:.../.../..)

now this is the code :

<tr>
    <td width="19%">serial NUM</td>
    <td style="width: 1%">:</td>
    <td colspan="2">
     @if (!empty($INSTANCE))
       <?php $generator = new \Picqer\Barcode\BarcodeGeneratorHTML(); ?>
       {!! $generator->getBarcode($INSTANCE->barcode, $generator::TYPE_CODE_128) !!}
    @endif
    </td>
   </tr>

And I know the problem is with $generator = new \Picqer\Barcode\BarcodeGeneratorHTML(); this line when i delete it my code is working fine but i need it in the code how to use it in php 7.4 i belive it get changed



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/JyVZPmc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire