samedi 19 novembre 2022

How can I ad more fields for the enrollment and make it appear on the dashboard

So I downloaded this project of laravel from github a laravel course enrollment project and I want to add more fields to the register form and make it appear on the admin panel as well but in with the code, they used the quickadminpanel.com and also repeating this cruds.enrollment.fields.user which is literally not defined any where in the code that I can see. Since I am a beginner with this laravel thing, I could really use some help in building a project using that repository. Thank You

I have tried almost every thing I know and so far...nothing is happening



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/rdkERxG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire