lundi 14 novembre 2022

Is there any way to use eloquent addSelect with different database on a different server in Laravel?

A table called api_call_data is being used in a seperate database (done by the original code author, not me) which is located in another server in our Laravel project (I can't move the table).

Due to that, the original query doesn't work anymore. The original query was like below:

$apicallData->addSelect(DB::raw("
    (SELECT MAX(`reg_time`) FROM `api_call_data` as A WHERE `A`.`app_id` = `apps_data`.`app_id` and reg_time between $request->from_date and $request->to_date) as api_reg_time
"))

(I have omitted the rest of the queries after this here)

Is there any way to make this original query work? I really wanted to make this work but I am totally lost here.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/R3sjBpw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire