I wanna make a custom Class, because I wanna fill it with some data, the class doesn't match with any of my table so this is the reason that I make a custom Class.
I have the following error:
Class 'Model' not found in Turno.php line 2
I declarated the same "use" like my another models. May be is not the way to declare a Class like I want.
Turno.php
<?php
namespace App;
use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;
class Turno extends Model
{
var $hora;
var $canchaFK;
var $fecha;
var $fechaDeReserva;
var $nombre;
var $email;
var $telefono;
var $estado;
var $baneado;
var $vencido;
var $turnoFijo;
function __construct(){
$a = func_get_args();
$i = func_num_args();
if (method_exists($this,$f='__construct'.$i)) {
call_user_func_array(array($this,$f),$a);
}
}
function __construct8($hora, $canchaFK, $fecha, $fechaDeReserva, $nombre, $email, $telefono, $estado){
$this->hora = $hora;
$this->canchaFK = $canchaFK;
$this->fecha = $fecha;
$this->fechaDeReserva = $fechaDeReserva;
$this->nombre = $nombre;
$this->email = $email;
$this->telefono = $telefono;
$this->estado = $estado;
$this->baneado = false;
$this->vencido = false;
$this->turnoFijo = false;
}
function __construct7($hora, $canchaFK, $fecha, $fechaDeReserva, $nombre, $email, $telefono){
$this->hora = $hora;
$this->canchaFK = $canchaFK;
$this->fecha = $fecha;
$this->fechaDeReserva = $fechaDeReserva;
$this->nombre = $nombre;
$this->email = $email;
$this->telefono = $telefono;
$this->baneado = false;
$this->vencido = false;
$this->turnoFijo = false;
}
function sethora($hora){
$this->hora = $
...
}
I have an api with plain text that use this Class. Now with Laravel I need the same class to work with the same code, but now with a Controller.
Thanks for help!
from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2kTPBFV
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire