I have laravel 5 on cent apache. "/" route works fine and brings up the welcome view. I ran make:auth to get my default auth settings in, but going to register or login gives me a server 500. I am going on the assumption I have mis-configured apache, or the default .htaccess doesn't support my setup. I am building an api interface (with passport) on top on a non-laravel site. It is a requirement to not use a sub-domain.
Apache conf:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName mywebsite.com
Alias /api/ /var/www/html/mywebsite/api/public/
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/mywebsite
<Directory /var/www/html/mywebsite>
AllowOverride All
Options FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
htaccess:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
Options -MultiViews
</IfModule>
RewriteEngine On
# Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]
# Handle Front Controller...
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
# Handle Authorization Header
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Authorization} .
RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}]
</IfModule>
Apache Log error:
[Wed Feb 01 10:15:00.385230 2017] [core:error] [pid 44198] [client ip:port] AH00124: Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace., referer: http://ift.tt/1RvM4eO
from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2kVxNsX
via IFTTT
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire