mercredi 28 juin 2017

can`t get value from session Online using Laravel 5.4

The Session::get('session_var') don`t work online (on a production server). Offline i can get the value from it.

I use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Session in laravel 5.4

I do some operation in controller and i am using Session::put('session_var', value) to store some values.

When it redirect me to the view i want to check that 'session_var' if it`s there using blade if: @if(Session::get('session_var'))

On my local server is there. The problem is online that is not there. In storage/sessions i can see the sessions and my variables that i set it are there.

What could be the problem?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/2sQrTjO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire