lundi 28 février 2022

How to configure web app to accept incoming emails?

I have 8 Lorex cameras, model number (N881A6), and it send out emails when motion detected. This is an example of camera number 7.

Alarm: Motion Detect 
Alarm input channel No.: 7  
Alarm device name: N881A6

enter image description here

Note : Subject line always show as ALERT

Since I don't have control over the subject line. I want to configure my Lorex to email to my owned site/server which is running on latest Ubuntu and running a Laravel App. I can accept incoming email from Lorex, parse for channel No.: 7 and create new email accordingly to trigger@applet.ifttt.com with custom subject line.

Ex. Subject : #lorex-action1 for camera 1 alexa routine

Is there away configure any web server to intercept email, parse it and create a new email ?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/pe2OSy3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire