jeudi 3 février 2022

Laravel 5.4 - MSSQL Error Invalid column name in Controller

I'm trying to add a column to a controller in Laravel 5.4 but when I do I get this error:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Contract_SO_PO'.

Note: This is a new column in the database I recently created

Here is the code - I added 'contract.Contract_SO_PO' at the end of my select statement and in the groupBy:

public function index()
    {$records = DB::table('Contract')
            ->leftJoin('Contract_Line', 'Contract.Contract_ID','=','Contract_Line.Contract_ID')
            ->leftJoin('Contract_Product_Support_Bridge', 'Contract_Product_Support_Bridge.Contract_Line_ID','=','Contract_Line.Contract_Line_ID')
            ->leftJoin('Customer', 'Contract.Customer_ID','=','Customer.Customer_ID')
            ->select('contract.Contract_ID','customer.Customer_Name','contract.Contract_Contract_Number','contract.Contract_Quote_Number', 'contract.Contract_SO_PO', DB::raw('COUNT(*) AS Count_Records'))
            ->groupBy('contract.Contract_ID','customer.Customer_Name','contract.Contract_Contract_Number','contract.Contract_Quote_Number', 'contract.Contract_SO_PO')
            ->orderBy('Contract.Contract_ID','desc')
            ->get();


        return view('multi_records.index')->with('records',$records);
}

I tested the code with a column I know previously exists in the database and the code ran just fine.

Any suggestions? I'm wondering if this is an issue of Laravel not connecting to the database properly and therefore not reflecting new changes.



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow https://ift.tt/znM8O4R
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire