mardi 29 mars 2016

Deploying Laravel on Azure

I am trying to move my laravel 5.2 website to azure and I am getting a 500 error.

Steps I followed:

  1. Install Composer (via azure interface)
  2. Changed PHP version to 5.6
  3. Connect from Bitbucket
  4. Fetch files succesfully
  5. Make sure there is a web.config file
  6. Change default path to site\wwwroot\public\
  7. run "composer install"

Normally, visiting the main page I would get a laravel error (since I didn't upload or create the database yet). Instead, I am getting a 500 error.

The *.azurewebsites.net page isn’t working

*.azurewebsites.net is currently unable to handle this request.

500

So, I turned on "Detailed error messages". The file generated says:

Detailed Error Information:

Module FastCgiModule

Notification ExecuteRequestHandler

Handler PHP56_via_FastCGI

Error Code 0x00000000

Any ideas on how to proceed?



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1PE4lz5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire