mardi 29 mars 2016

How to properly reference the path with newly installed packages using npm in Laravel?

I've installed ReactJS and Babel using npm in my laravel project. They are found in "node_modules" folder created by npm itself. But the problem is my react code doesn't seem to work if I import using this code:

<script src="node_modules/react/react.js"></script>
<script src="node_modules/react-dom/dist/react-dom.js"></script>
<script src="node_modules/babel-core/lib/api/browser.js"></script>

Is the format of the path correct? because if I just import using this type of code for all my imports required for ReactJS:

<script src="http://ift.tt/1KXYNNU"></script>

It seems to work if I just use the internet for getting the packages.

My react code is here:

<div id="myapp"></div>
<!-- JavaScripts -->
<script type="text/babel">
    var BuckyComponent = React.createClass({
        render: function()  {
            return(
                <h2>{this.props.user} likes to eat {this.props.food}</h2>
            );
        }
    });

    React.render(
        <div>
            <BuckyComponent user="Arth" food="Bacon"/>
            <BuckyComponent user="Arth" food="Pork"/>
            <BuckyComponent user="Arth" food="Chicken"/>
        </div>,
        document.getElementById('myapp')
    );
</script>



from Newest questions tagged laravel-5 - Stack Overflow http://ift.tt/1SiX35M
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire